Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Some of the Places I've Been and Things I Have Seen...Thus Far

I decided to make a list of the places I've been so I can reminisce as I long for travel...I plan to continually add to this list...adding places I forgot that I've been as well as new places I go. I didn't realize how many places I've gone until I did this. I guess I'm pretty damn lucky!

St.Thomas, Virgin Islands

San Juan, Puerto Rico

Port Au Prince, Haiti

Uffizi Gallery in Florence, Italy

Rodin Museum, Philadelphia, PA

Orsay Museum, Paris, France

The MET in New York City

Zermatt, Switzerland

Yosemite National Park

The Taj Mahal

Sienna, Italy


Pushkar, India

Paris


The Painted Desert

Milan, Italy

The Louvre in Paris

London

The Amber Fort in Jaipur, India


Oahu, Hawaii

Greve In Chianti, Italy

The Grand Canyon

Florence, Italy


Diamond Head in Hawaii

Dharamsala, India at the Foothills of the Himalayas

Dehli, India

Rome

Amsterdam

The Keys

Sun Devil Stadium in Phoenix, AZ

Carlsbad Caverns

Hollywood

The Redwood National Forest

Las Vegas, Nevada

Tims Ford State Park, Tennessee

Wekiva Springs, Florida

Washington D.C.

Blue Springs, Florida

Atlanta, Georgia

Wonder Cave in Tennessee

The Riverwalk in San Antonio, TX

The Alamo in San Antonio, TX

Sun Studios in Memphis, TN

Philadelphia, PA

Nashville

Memphis

Jack Daniel's Distillery in Lynchburg, TN

Chattanooga, TN

Worldsfair in Knoxville, TN

Houston

Galveston, TX

Foster Falls in Tennessee

Fall Creek Falls in Tennessee

Dallas

Amarillo, TX

New Orleans

Baton Rouge

2 comments:

suebaby said...

Sheesh... I'm your wife and I didn't even know you'd been to that many places. And yes, I would say that you're damn lucky to have gotten to travel that much.

suebaby said...

Oh, and one more thing... but have you been to Jamaica? No? Too bad! I have!!!!!!

Rants, drivel and a few interesting tidbits