Wednesday, November 8, 2006

Democrats Take Control...of what, I don't know

The message was clearly sent yesterday that the US is not happy with W and his cronies. Well, at least that is the way it is being interpreted.

I must say it feels good to know that W is not going to get anything accomplished off his How To Turn The World Into A Dude Ranch agenda for the next 2 years.

Problem is, either will the Democrats. W will veto everything, Dems will cry, and the rest of us will simply wish Kinky Friedman was running our lives.

Except Jack of course who apparently surprised everyone by winning the popular vote taking place in his own mind. He also successfully passed a referendum to officially make Cheerios the only food...sorry about that everyone.

5 comments:

sandie said...

Poor Kinkster. I wonder if the tears have extinguished his trademark cigar... nah! He'll find a way to soldier on... it will probably NOT involve Cheerios but maybe whiskey...

Keith said...

Mmmmmmmmmm....whiskey...I vote for whiskey.

Anonymous said...

Is it still a healthy, complete breakfast if in your bowl of Cheerios you pour a little whiskey instead of milk?

Anonymous said...

I have no problem with Cheerios for the rest of my life. However, and I hate to be the party pooper here, I'd prefer chocolate ice cream with my Cheerios, not whiskey. Susie, back me up on this!

suebaby said...

Oh yeah... and maybe with a little caramel drizzled on the top...

Rants, drivel and a few interesting tidbits