Monday, January 29, 2007

Jeez Zhoo!

This is what I say now instead of using profanity as Jack is repeating every word we say. That includes the word Jeez Zhoo. Why would I want to use profanity you ask...the boy whined from Friday evening until this morning when I left for work...all weekend! No cold symptoms are present so it was hard to empathize with the little guy. He whined at the park, in his toy car, in his high-chair, in our cars, and pretty much everywhere else we took him. Perhaps he's teething again but it's impossible to know because his mouth is already filled with teeth...maybe he's getting his wisdom teeth early!

On a cute and more pleasant note...Jack has begun using expressions like..."I don't know" when you ask him where his truck went...or, "Oh, cooooool!" which he said when I hung a big colorful flag in his playroom last night.

Maybe the whining means he's ready for more independence and he's sick of being treated like a baby? After all, he has learned the Oliver North defense..."I don't know".


All I know is Jeez Zhoo, I'm tired!

1 comment:

suebaby said...

Now that Jack has had a full day with babysitters, car rides, and playing at a dance studio with twenty or so little girls, he definitely has seemed to have come out of his funk. Maybe it was all a case of Bad Mood Baby, like Dane, and getting Jack around some other people was really all that needed to happen. I don't know, but I like the Jack of today a whole lot better than the Jack of yesterday. Jeez zhoo.

Rants, drivel and a few interesting tidbits