Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Almost VD and No WIFI

Our computer at home is not connecting to our WIFI network and therefore Susie and I have been neglecting our blogs for the past few weeks due to lack of access to the internet. I can only access mine at work.


Jack is doing great but seems to be teething again as he spends a good part of the day with his entire fist in his mouth. Susie and I are busy planning our covert operations for Valentines Day...at this point they are so covert, I don't even know what I'm doing! Meanwhile, Judah Barry is still chirping or, more accurately, screaming in the middle of the night...remember, the bird in the swamp. The business is moving along in the evenings and, at least for me, has become a normal routine now. It's still hard to not see Jack at all from early Monday morning until Tuesday afternoon and the same thing on Thursday until Friday.


All in all, life is feeling good lately. Getting that last Jack-head-check out of the way is a huge relief and it's nice to know we don't have to do it again for a whole year.

This picture is from January but it is my new favorite so I thought I'd share it with all.


No comments:

Rants, drivel and a few interesting tidbits