Friday, February 23, 2007

Survey--I've never done one of these...nor will I ever again!

Middle Name: Erik

Birth month: December

Hometown: Miami, FL

School attended as a child: Windermere Elementary

Sports played as a high schooler: Copious amounts of soccer

College: University of South Florida and Rollins College

How I met my wife: Ropes course team building exercise on my first day as a counselor on the same staff

First Kiss: ? Whitervall--some girl when I was in 3rd grade wanted to "practice" while playing hide and go seek...whenever my sister was "it" the other girl and I would hide and kiss until my sister found us.

Knew I was in love: when my wife made me feel like 4 years old again

Engaged: Valentine's Day, 2005 at Leu Gardens. I proposed on both knees in front of the lake. I said yes and then we walked around and listened to bad jazz...technically this was my second proposal as the first came on the same day (five minutes after) we found out Jack was on his way...I was scared out of my mind but already knew without a doubt Susie was The One!

Wedding Date: March 26, 2005, in Miami at Ant Krazee's

Honeymoon: weekend in the Keys... layed in a hammock and ate shrimp

Major in College: Psychology

Minors: Anthropology

Degree: MA in Mental Health Counseling, BA in Psychology

Current Work Situation: Mental Health Counselor at an elementary school for at-risk kids and manage a new business while providing tutoring to yet more kids...and dad of a one year old

Siblings: Sunny (my sister who many thought was my twin while growing up)

Kids: JACK aka The Boog

Current Pet Situation: Zip aka Pits (Jack calls her that)

Something you might not know about me: most of these things you don't know for a good reason but one might be that I have seizures on very rare occasions or as Susie refers to them (fits)

My Hobbies: Cooking, gardening, biking (on hiatus), guitar, music

Favorite Color: Green

Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate

Fav. Place to eat: Any French restaurant with Beef Wellington

Favorite Store: Ross

Favorite month of the year: December!

Dream Vacation: Second honeymoon in Paris and Italy with Susie

Greatest Fear: Needles/Dentists

Fav. TV Show(s): 30 Rock

Fav. Music: Radiohead/Tom Waits/Ben Harper/Beethoven/David Bowie

Fav. Actor: Jack Nicholson/Paul Newman

Fav. Movie: Life is Beautiful

Fav. Holiday: Christmas

Favorite attribute in people: Compassion

My Best Attribute: Elbows

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bowie!!!

Rants, drivel and a few interesting tidbits