Thursday, October 12, 2006

Big Night Out!!!

Susie and I are going out tomorrow night to see a concert!!! Yes, it's true! We have not been out at night by ourselves in months. I think it has been since March on our anniversary. We haven't been out at all since last month without Jack.

We haven't been to a real concert since we saw The Pixies in 2004. The ironic thing I guess is that we are going to see Frank Black...the lead singer of The Pixies and one of my all time favorites but more for his solo stuff.

Honestly, I'd be excited if we were going to see Conway Twitty (why him, I don't know). I'm just happy we're going out! Lookout world...we're going to get wild on Friday night. Details to be kept secret until death.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy, you both deserve it!

Rants, drivel and a few interesting tidbits