Thursday, March 1, 2007

Beach Trip

This past Sunday, Susie and I made an impromptu decision to take Jack to the beach. It was only his second time there and really his first real trip as the last one was in November when it was too cold to really get beachy.
Jack loved it. For the first 30 minutes he just walked around us in a circle, smiling with a kitchen spoon in his hand. I love this kid so much I think I'm going to explode sometimes!

The best part about living in Florida, sorry to those of you that have moved away, is the fact that you can go to the beach in the middle of winter. While the water was cold it wasn't too cold as I was able to dive in as were all the British tourists who are the only thing that makes me feel comfortable in my glaring, whiteness. Here are some pics from our beach outing:




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jack really is the cutest boy in the world. He amazes me every time I see him. Which I wish was more often :(

Anonymous said...

Great work.

Rants, drivel and a few interesting tidbits