Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Kindergarten Fever

Last night, Susie and I suddenly had a realization...someday in the next 4 years we are going to have to drop our little boy off at SCHOOL! I think we were watching a commercial with a parent doing just that and we both nearly cried. I still remember crying when I went to kg...not just once but every day for at least a month. The thing is, Jack will probably be fine but once again I expect to be crying for a month straight. Maybe we'll just home school him...I'm sure being an only child, home schooled won't lead to any problems...or at least nothing that 20 years of therapy can't cure.

2 comments:

suebaby said...

I thought we said we weren't going to talk about this.

Anonymous said...

I.m crying already................

Rants, drivel and a few interesting tidbits