Friday, May 25, 2007

Rocky (The story of MY pregnancy)

This is a survey my wife and her friends are filling out and I felt left out...so I decided to talk about MY FIRST BABY!



1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? No... it was immaculate!



2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes...about two months.



3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? I was in severe pain.



4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? If I could have, I would have.



5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 31



6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? MRI



7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? I told my wife that my side hurt...then I told the doctor who acted as if I was just having a sympathy pregnancy as my wife was pregnant at the same time.



8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? I knew from the start that my baby was assexual.



9. DUE DATE: Noone seemed to know!



10. DID YOU DELIVER EARLY OR LATE? I'm not quite sure when I delivered...I just knew it was gone because the pain went away and the doctor who read my results told me it was gone.



11. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? No, but I did get Vertigo at the same time I was pregnant which made it very difficult for me to stand for about a week but antibiotics finally zapped that as it was due to an infection in my ear. I also had an extremely low temperature...around 95 for a few days and extreme pain in my back.



12. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? I drank Cranberry juice trying to get rid of the pain but basically I just craved sleep as I lay in the bed shivering a great deal of time.



13. WHO IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? The doctor who acted as if it was simply sympathy for my wife...who was also prego!



14. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? It had no sex.



15. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? Rocks have no sex organs.



16. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? Unsure.



17. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? No...noone cared to give my baby anything...although we did have 4 for my wife's simultaneous pregnancy.



18. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? See above comments about noone caring!



19. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? It was awful...I thought I was going to die from the pain as I was shaking throughout...it irritated my kidney but other than that, no.



20.WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? In my studio apartment I think but it's hard to say for sure!



21. HOW MAY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? It seemed like a week straight!



22.WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? No hospital, although Susie drove me to the dr. office and outpatient clinic for the MRI



23.WHO WATCHED? Noone watched the birth I hope as it was a very private moment!



24.WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? It was not a C-section but I don't no that natural is the right word either!



25.DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? I took nothing!



26.HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? Not sure as I couldn't find it.



27.DID YOUR CHILD HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS? Not sure of this one either.



28.WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Rocky, because he was a Kidney Stone!!!



29. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? He is approximately 2 years old next month!

No comments:

Rants, drivel and a few interesting tidbits