Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Funny

Tomorrow is the day I throw this big event at my school called Family Fun Night which is anything but "FUN" for me. It involves a great deal of food, games, and a talent show all set up by ME! The next day I will attend the most boring and mundane training mandated by those that fund my job...meanwhile, all I want to do is spend time with my family.

Jack is soooooooooo funny now. Yesterday he told a bunny in our backyard..."hello bunny...bye, bye, have a good day". We just finished making mud puddles in our bushes which Jack stomped in for 30 minutes straight saying, "dirty, dirty, mud, mud". The temper tantrums have definitely calmed down a bit seemingly correlated to learning the word "help". Perhaps the Beatles knew a 19 month old when they wrote that song.

Jack has a cold again, Susie is just about over it, and I think I'm getting it! What the hell...I think we need to live in a bubble.

Aside...Alec Baldwin...you were my comedic idol and now you've ruined it with your crappy fatherdom. No more 30 Rock for me...sucks as this was about the only show we watch except for The Office...

Time to go bathe those ladden in mud!

No comments:

Rants, drivel and a few interesting tidbits