Friday, June 2, 2006

On The Move

We found a place to live, in St. Cloud. I never thought I would live in St. Cloud, or a small town, or anywhere more conservative than Orlando again after my experience living in good ole' Houston, Texas. Well, so much for my ability to see the future. We found a 3-Bedroom, 2 story condo near the turnpike and about 2 miles from our soon to be new business. It is about the same distance for me to my current job which is about a 35 minute commute.

Here's a rendering of our new place:




We will be in the middle unit as there are 3. It has a two car garage, overlooks a swamp with creatures and wonderful flora galore, a huge kitchen with lots of counter space for me to destory in my cooking rampages, tons of storage space, 21/2 bathrooms, washer and dryer, but, best of all, the third bedroom will be Jack's very own playroom. This means all of his stuff can be in a place other than under our beds, behind things, on top of things, etc...

So, we're excited and happy that we don't have to worry about where we'll be living in a month!

No comments:

Rants, drivel and a few interesting tidbits